Do you want a job that you'd actually want to get out of bed for?
Do you obsess over the differences between Instagram Stories and Facebook Stories, or Snapchat Stories and just doing a normal Instagram post?
Are you highly organized, proactive, self-directed and detail oriented?
If this sounds like you, we've got your perfect job. Apply for your chance to join one of the fastest growing e-commerce startups as a full-time Social Media & Content Strategist, and help us revolutionize the way people sleep.
The mission of the Social Media Content Strategist is to be involved in all things social media and content. The job is ideal for a creative marketing professional who would like to put your writing background to use; you'll take the lead on: creating new content across several channels (Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter, etc.), manage and grow our following, interact with the community, source, manage and analyze influencers and their performance, and create engaging SEO-focused content for our magazine, Snooze
. You'll also be helping us launch our TN headquarters!QUICK SUMMARY
- We're looking for a hustler and someone with a deep passion for evolving trends in social media. Being current on new technologies and marketing trends is vital to success in this role. The expansion of the company's digital footprint is your ultimate goal, along with brand awareness.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING WHEN YOU'RE NOT CATCHING UP ON ZZZ'S...
You'll be focused on 3 main tasks:
- Social Media Management: research, source, create and post content on our social media feeds. Engage with the community and have a systematic way of growing our followers count. You should be able to run experiments and hypothesize what works and what doesn't based on algorithm changes and other developments.
- Affiliate, Influencer, and Press Management/Outreach: we receive a number of inbound requests for products everyday, and you'll be vetting them to ensure that they're qualified to receive our product. Furthermore, you'll reach out to influencers and the press through targeted campaigns. You'll also learn the ins and outs of affiliate marketing and management, and eventually lead an affiliate marketing division here.
- Snooze Magazine and Copywriting: We just launched our magazine, Snooze, and you'll be responsible for creating written content for it. You'll also be responsible for creating fresh, engaging and sometimes humorous copy for our website, social ads, etc. in coordination with the different teams.
- Acute attention to detail with outstanding grammar and copywriting skills.
- Ability to tackle multiple projects and meet deadlines in a creatively demanding environment.
- Great presentation skills: be able to express your ideas clearly.
- Have an appreciation for the relationship between copy, authenticity, and storytelling. We expect you to understand that a post isn’t great unless the copy and the design support each other and truly tells a story.
- A relentless desire to consume media, digital marketing and industry innovation.
- You know the difference between all the different platforms, and intuitively understand what's the most appropriate content for each channel.
- Ensure all developed content is on-brand, consistent in terms of style, quality and tone of voice, and optimized for user experience for all social platforms.
- Ability to actively contribute to strategic brainstorming, creative brief development and creative execution.
- Proficient in Photoshop and can source creative graphics resourcefully.
- At least 1+ years of professional creative writing experience with a focus on SEO, and 3+ years in social media marketing.
- A portfolio that demonstrates your ability to turn raw ideas into beautiful and compelling content for consumers.
- Ability to interact with internal departments using professional interpersonal skills, solutions oriented approach.
- Strong knowledge of Keynote, Google Drive Suite and Microsoft Office as well as intermediary level understanding of Adobe Creative Suite.
- BA in Journalism/Communications and similar fields strongly preferred.
IN YOUR COVER LETTER, PLEASE INCLUDE YOUR ANSWERS TO ALL OF THE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS; APPLICANTS WHO APPLY WITHOUT ANY ANSWERS IN THEIR COVER LETTERS WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
- This role requires strong attention to detail. Tell us why you're the right fit for the job!
- Is Primary Goods as a brand more suited towards Instagram Stories or Snapchat Stories? Why?
- Who do you believe are some of our competitors?
- Why do you want to work at Primary Goods?
WHY JOIN US?
- Classy and upscale office with unlimited snacks and drinks. Be a part of our TN launch team!
- Early-stage opportunity at a fast growing rocket ship. Be a part of something big.
- Regular team dinners and fun events: you'll find a strong culture of like-minded people here.
- Unlimited paid vacation time upon approval; Work hard, play hard.
- Performance bonus available every quarter/half for employees that hit goals and exceeds expectations.
- Great career growth opportunity—you’ll have direct access to leadership team 24/7.
BONUS: Think the job is not for you but know the perfect candidate? Send them this job ad and if we hire them, we'll pay you $1000.