Are you seeking the freedom to creatively solve interesting problems while also engineering something that truly makes a difference? If so, read on! We are currently looking for a full-time Shopify Full Stack Developer to join our team & work on maintaining our Shopify website at Primary Goods.
- Implementing third-party solutions & apps.
- Troubleshooting issues.
- Implement UI designs in HTML/CSS based on mock-up PSD & PDF files supplied by our designer.
- Managing our site codebase & ensure that all code on the site is in use or removed.
- Ensuring consistently excellent performance on all major devices/browsers, including fast load times & bug-free core functionality.
- Constructing design solutions with our team of designers & marketers with a focus on improving website usability.
- Work closely with the UX designer(s) to ensure practicality & function of designs.
- Running extensive QA to ensure performance consistency across key devices & browsers.
- Extensive knowledge of both Shopify & Shopify Plus.
- Experience working with a mobile-first approach.
- Experience with popular Shopify apps & third-party integrations.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
- Experience developing front-end web applications that perform well on all devices using modern languages & frameworks.
- Experience with Shopify scripts.
- Experience building Shopify apps or custom applications.
- Excellent communication skills & ability to explain work to leadership & designers.
- BONUS: Experience with design tools such as the Adobe Creative Cloud or Sketch.
MUST ALSO POSSESS:
- Good work ethic.
- Good aesthetic.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Desire to excel & succeed.
WHY JOIN US?
- Early-stage opportunity at a fast-growing startup & be a part of something big.
- Flexible hours.
- Performance bonus available every quarter/half for employees that hit goals & exceeds expectations.
- Great career growth opportunity—you’ll have direct access to leadership team 24/7.
- Competitive salary.
***In your resumé/cover letter, please include your portfolio or examples of your work!