As Primary Goods' Paid Social Manager, you'll play a critical role in helping us scale our paid media spend profitably on Facebook, and other experimental channels. We're looking for someone who has experience scaling paid media spend to 7 figures, is obsessed with data, and has an intuitive understanding of various forms of attribution modeling. You'll work closely with the company's leadership on a daily basis, and we hope to groom you to our Director of Media Buying within 9-12 months. This role is currently remote, but our main headquarters is in Atwater Village.
- Build and manage Facebook, Instagram, Google Adwords, and other experimental campaigns end-to-end: conceptualization, implementation, monitoring, optimization and reporting.
- Create daily reports on key growth metrics, such as revenue, CAC, LTV, cost per channel, as well as website and email performance. Analyze and optimize media spending around business needs and monthly KPIs, focusing on data-driven tactics.
- Preparing design assets for paid media campaigns in Photoshop by sourcing images, resizing images, and placing text overlay, logos, and iconography on the images.
- Work with Creative team to develop advertisement copy for Facebook and Instagram campaigns with the ultimate objective of generating action, interest and/or engagement from the targeted audience.
- Conduct competitive research and macro-level research to stay informed on fluctuations and changes in the industry and environment that could impact the overall success of paid media campaigns.
- Take lead on data modeling (including revenue, spend, and ROI-models) for the Facebook channel; communicate results with others in the Revenue division. Update forecast and models on a daily basis.
- Assist with other marketing efforts (email marketing, AdWords, Amazon, Pinterest, etc.).
- 2+ years of paid Facebook advertising experience; managed a budget of at least $100,000 in monthly spend previously. Facebook Blueprint certification a plus.
- 2+ years marketing experience for fast-growing e-commerce brands (in-house or agency).
- Expert proficiency with Excel (analytical skills are absolutely imperative).
- Advanced knowledge of Google Analytics.
- Moderate to advance level working competency with the Adobe suite (to produce ad-related creative assets).
- Excellent creative eye and ability to execute on creative concepts.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Exceptional time-management skills, including the ability to handle multiple projects and ongoing work items; while effectively managing changing priorities Innovative thinker and collaborative team player.
- Bachelor’s Degree (Marketing, Business, Economics, or related analytics fields).
- Strong work ethic; can work on some weekends and nights if necessary.
IN YOUR COVER LETTER, PLEASE INCLUDE YOUR ANSWERS TO ALL OF THE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS; APPLICANTS WHO APPLY WITHOUT ANY ANSWERS IN THEIR COVER LETTERS WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
- This role requires strong attention to detail. Tell us why you're the right fit for the job!
- What is the most complex thing you've done in Excel?
- Suppose we launch a new product line (socks) with no clear product differentiation from our competitors, and you're tasked with building a new, profitable audience on Facebook from scratch. Describe the steps you'll take.
- Tell us about a time you worked toward an ambitious goal that required focus, hard work and discipline. It can be in any realm of your life, whether professional, academic, personal, etc.
- Why do you want to work at Primary Goods?
- Desired salary.
WHY JOIN US?
- Early-stage opportunity at a fast growing rocket ship.
- Be a part of something big.
- Performance bonus available every quarter/half for employees that hit goals and exceeds expectations.
- Great career growth opportunity—you’ll have direct access to leadership team 24/7.