Looking for a job to get you out of bed?
As a Customer Experience Associate, you are the customer’s first impression of Primary Goods, lending expert knowledge of our brand, products, and services to uncover their needs and recommend personalized solutions that will help them dream their way to a better life.
Making situations more enjoyable for others comes naturally to you, so you seize every opportunity to elevate the customer journey and help people develop lasting relationships with our brand. You’re proud to represent Primary Goods as both a guide and a salesperson, offering your product expertise to help solve customers’ problems. When someone says to you, “You just made my day,” you’re gratified, but not too surprised. You’re a Primary Goods CX Associate, after all.
We are deeply committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce so that we represent all those who dream big equally.
- Act as the voice of Primary Goods on the front lines, delivering joyful experiences and developing lasting relationships with customers via phone calls, emails, live chats and text messages.
- Effectively retain customers through feedback calls and minimize returns/exchanges.
- Provide swift and thorough solutions for customers any time a delivery, transaction or general experience with our product doesn’t go 100% as planned.
- Assist with order fulfillment on a daily basis (including but not limited to monitoring for fraudulent orders, coordinating with our fulfillment center, and proactively anticipating issues arising from operations management).
- Record and relay recurring customer feedback and insights to internal teams such as product, marketing, creative, and engineering in order to constantly improve the customer experience.
- Maintain an expert-level knowledge of our products and internal management systems as well as curiosity and awareness of new initiatives within in the industry.
- Identify opportunities and drive solutions to enable efficiency, specifically thinking about automation and improved back office tools for yourself.
- Completion of daily administrative tasks -- logging in hours, daily refund update Excel sheet, updating customer call CRMs, etc.
- Strong people skills — you are friendly, empathetic, a good listener, and you’re invigorated by constant personal interaction. You should also have a great phone voice.
- 2-3 years of previous experience with a high-growth e-commerce company preferred.
- Should be very familiar with the standard e-commerce customer service tech stack: Shopify, 3PLs, Slack, CS platforms (i.e. Zendesk, Front, HelpScout, etc.).
- Familiarity with Excel preferred.
- Quick learner, ability to think on your feet.
- Very comfortable with learning new platforms and systems.
- A “no task is too small” attitude and the endurance to consistently deliver amazing customer experiences without exception.
- Adapts to change in a fast-paced environment and embraces new challenges.
- Superior written and oral communication skills; incredibly detail-oriented (a missing oxford comma should annoy you, and misused apostrophes keep you up at night).
- You have, at some point in life, slept.
- Evening and weekend availability.
IN YOUR COVER LETTER, PLEASE INCLUDE YOUR ANSWERS TO ALL OF THE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS; APPLICANTS WHO APPLY WITHOUT ANY ANSWERS IN THEIR COVER LETTERS WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
- This role requires strong attention to detail. Tell us why you're the right fit for the job!
- What would your manager/peers say you do well compared to others?
- Imagine that we have accidentally sent two of the same product to a customer who ordered only one. The parcel (containing two items) has already arrived and has been signed for by the customer. Naturally, we want to get the extra item back. What do you do? (You don't need to go looking for our policies as we don't actually have anything published relating this situation...we're just looking for a common sense answer!)
- Why do you want to work at Primary Goods?
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Early-stage opportunity at a fast growing rocket ship. Be a part of something big.
- Flexible working hours.
- Regular team dinners and fun events: you’ll find a strong culture of like-minded people here.
- Performance bonus available every quarter/half for employees that hit goals and exceeds expectations.
- Great career growth opportunity—you’ll have direct access to leadership team 24/7.