As Primary Goods' Digital Marketing Manager, you'll play a critical role in helping us scale our paid media spend profitably on Facebook, Google, and other digital marketing channels. We're looking for someone who has experience in the field of paid digital media marketing, is obsessed with data, and has an intuitive understanding of various forms of attribution modelling.
WHY JOIN US?
- We're a fast-growing company, & there's a lot of opportunity for career growth as you will be helping us build the company from the ground up!
- We have plans to double our team in the next 4 months.
- You’ll have direct access to leadership 24/7.
- Professional development opportunities.
- We want to help people sleep better, & you will be surrounded by young, smart people who love doing what they do!
- Performance bonus available every quarter/half for employees that hit goals & exceeds expectations
- Flexible hours & work-from-home opportunities.
- Competitive salary.
- Build and manage Facebook & Google Ads campaigns end-to-end: conceptualization, implementation, monitoring, optimization, and reporting.
- Preparing design assets for paid media campaigns in Photoshop by sourcing images, resizing images, and placing text overlay, logos, and iconography on the images.
- Create daily reports on key growth metrics, such as revenue, CAC, LTV, cost per channel, as well as website and email performance. Analyze and optimize media spending around business needs and monthly KPIs, focusing on data-driven tactics.
- Assist with other marketing efforts (email marketing, affiliate marketing, Amazon, Pinterest, etc).
- Familiarity with Facebook & Google Ads advertising platform.
- Marketing experience with fast-growing e-commerce brands (in-house or agency).
- Proficiency in Excel (analytical skills are absolutely imperative).
- Fluent in English. Must be able to use perfect spelling and grammar to write compelling ad copy.
- Knowledge of Google Analytics.
- Moderate to advance level working competency with the Adobe suite to produce ad-related creative assets (ie Photoshop).
- Excellent creative eye and ability to execute on creative concepts.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Exceptional time-management skills, including the ability to handle multiple projects and ongoing work items; while effectively managing changing priorities; an innovative thinker and a collaborative team player.
- Bachelor’s Degree (Marketing, Business, Economics, STEM, or related analytics fields).
- Strong work ethic; can work on some weekends and nights if necessary.
IN YOUR COVER LETTER, PLEASE INCLUDE YOUR ANSWERS TO ALL OF THE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS; APPLICANTS WHO APPLY WITHOUT ANY ANSWERS IN THEIR COVER LETTERS WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED. IF YOU HAVE ISSUES SENDING US YOUR COVER LETTER, PLEASE EMAIL THEM TO HELLO @ PRIMARYGOODS.COM.
- Tell us about yourself and your experience in Facebook and Google Ads. Which accounts have you worked on?
- What is your favorite ad campaign from an eCommerce brand?
- What do you hope to gain working at Primary Goods?