Business Development Executive (Agency Sales).
Hello job seekers! We are looking for a Business Development Executive at dottob, Primary Goods' digital marketing agency spin-off.
dottob (https://www.dottob.com) is a digital marketing & creative house servicing clients in the eCommerce space. We are a dynamic group of marketers, creatives, strategists, and engineers that are always looking for smarts ways to improve client performance through data-informed decisions. We are different from other agencies because our team has been in the same position that our clients are in. We have a great understanding of the full eCommerce lifecycle and the nuances of running an eCommerce business, which has helped us better service their accounts. We are excited to have a new Business Development Executive on board to help expand our client book and be part of a team trying to make a difference in the industry!
- Identify new customers, generate business, and maintain sales forecast and pipeline information.
- Developing & qualifying leads.
- Scheduling calls with potential clients.
- Meeting weekly/monthly goals.
- Presenting the agency features and benefits to prospective clients.
- Learning and understanding of competitor strengths and weaknesses of our company.
- Coordinate quotes/proposals in response to client requirements.
- Closing contracts.
- Consistently bringing in new clients to the agency.
- Providing feedback and input to the organization regarding target markets, new client use cases, and agency trends that support the expansion of company capabilities and services.
- Traveling for face-to-face meetings, as required.
- Understanding of various digital marketing services like paid social, paid search, email marketing, affiliate marketing, product feed services, CRO, front-end development, & creative development.
- 1 - 3 years of experience in sales.
- 1 - 3 years of experience in digital marketing.
- Great written + communication skills.
WHY JOIN US?
- $80,000 OTE.
- We're a fast-growing company, & there's a lot of opportunity for career growth as you will be helping us build the company from the ground up!
- We have plans to double our team in the next 4 months.
- You’ll have direct access to leadership 24/7.
- A modern house converted into an office in cool Atwater Village.
- No dress code. Wear whatever.
- Team-bonding activities.
- Professional development opportunities.
- Dog-friendly office.
- We want to help people sleep better, & you will be surrounded by young, smart people who love doing what they do!
- Performance bonus available every quarter/half for employees that hit goals & exceeds expectations.
- Flexible hours & work-from-home opportunities—We're not too strict on hours. As long as you get your tasks done & you're jiving with everyone else, we'll be happy!
***Please attach a cover letter telling us why you'd be an awesome BDE. Applications without cover letters will not be reviewed. If you have issues submitting your resume + cover letters, email us at hello [at] primarygoods.com.***