Do you consider yourself to be an ace affiliate marketer? If so, we want you to join Primary Goods! We're a super cool eCommerce startup dedicated to helping people sleep better.
WHY JOIN US?
- We're a fast-growing company, & there's a lot of opportunity for career growth as you will be helping us build the company from the ground up!
- We have plans to double our team in the next 4 months.
- You’ll have direct access to leadership 24/7.
- Professional development opportunities.
- We want to help people sleep better, & you will be surrounded by young, smart people who love doing what they do!
- Performance bonus available every quarter/half for employees that hit goals & exceeds expectations
- Flexible hours & work-from-home opportunities.
- Competitive salary.
- Manage the Primary Goods affiliate program by adding new affiliates, optimizing existing affiliates, & scoring significant strategic & tactical wins with key partners in the channel.
- Analyze & provide reporting on program KPI’s – identifying opportunities for growth & improving efficiency.
- Manage programs within acceptable levels of advertising spend, contribution & customer lifetime value.
- Provide regular reporting (daily, weekly, monthly) on campaign performance.
- Liaise with Primary Goods internal stakeholders & third parties responsible for program execution.
- Execute trend analysis, monitoring & competitive benchmarking.
- Extensive knowledge of the Pepperjam or other affiliate marketing platforms (Commission Junction, Shareasale, Rakuten, etc).
- Fluent in English. You must be able to use perfect spelling & grammar.
- Experience with design tools such as the Adobe Creative Cloud, Photoshop, or Sketch.
MUST ALSO POSSESS:
- Good aesthetic -- You must have an excellent creative eye & the ability to execute on creative concepts.
- Good work ethic.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Proficiency in Excel.
In your cover letter, tell us about yourself & your experience with affiliate marketing and the Pepperjam platform. Please also include your creative portfolio & writing samples!
***Applications without cover letters will not be considered.